Even Alpha users haven’t really got the essence of these 3 cool features that could enhance your Alpha signal hunting experience.
It demonstrates how the Candlestick team spares no effort, even in the smallest functionalities, to make your experience better & more seamless.
3 Cool Settings in Signal Alert Setting 📶
1. For degen/meme hunters, tick the ‘Degen Explorer’
–> to ONLY receive low-cap token signals from Smart 😎 & Stealth🥷
2. Exclude some tokens that you don’t want to receive signals
–> less noise to improve your efficiency
3. Set the HIGHEST frequency – 15mins
–> you don’t need to reactivate the setting again and again
Many users have this question ‘why has my alert setting changed to ‘inactive’?. This is the tip 👆
🔮'My Watchlist' tags: classify your watchlist groups for different trading strategies
🔍 Address transaction search - extremely fast and seamless if you're doing micro signal digging!
Just one click will do.
This small feature can largely enhance your micro-trading strategy!
🥑 Uncover the reasons for Top Holders’ significant balance change
– copy the address in the token ‘Top Holder chart’
– paste & search on ‘Live Trading’
Unveil if the Top Holder’s balance +/- is from dex buy/sell, cex deposit/withdraw or liquidity add/remove immediately.
🥑 Track Smart or Stealth avg buy/sell price
In many cases, 😎 or 🥷will DCA to load tokens.
Get their total buy volume & prices by 🔍
Eg, p2 for $RLG stealth address 0x0edc…ebf5
These are just a little touch on how powerful Candlestick is.
The magic comes from our efforts in crafting every single function.
You would also find them in cases like:
– the “hide first X mins” feature for degen hunters in case they want to exclude potential liquidity sniper
– the “trade size” filter for easier navigating stealth signals.
– the auto name feature when adding an address to your watchlist
Like Hawkeye’s trick arrows🏹, there’s more than meets the eye!👀
One tiny button, a myriad of uses.
It is how you want to use them to level up your different trading strategies!