Unverified Tokens (tokens not verified by 3rd-parties like Coingecko) usually come with higher risk. Therefore, by default, we do not include “unverified tokens” on Candlestick.
- Explore Leaderboard
- Smart & Stealth Money trades
- Wallet Watchlist
There are 3 cases to explain how to apply the method.
Case 1: $BOXFEE (2x Returns)
On Mar 9, by applying the hidden feature in the Top Net Buy Tokens by Smart Money leaderboard, we saw a Gem $BOXFEE.
Then, Smart Money signals revealed an Arbitrage opportunity.
Smart Money 3c67 DCAed to buy $BOXFEE.
After buying, he transferred the token to a null address to redeem $boxETH.
Then, he sold $boxETH back into $ETH.
3c67 started the arbitrage on Mar 1 and made roughly 2x profit in 9 days.
Case 2: $MUZZLE (22x Returns)
On Mar 6, we shared an unverified token, $MUZZLE.
Smart meme pro traders 0x978e & 0x0b33 bought it at $0.003.
- 0x978e turned 0.04 $WETH into 0.92 $WETH, 22x returns.
- 0x0b33 realized 60% of his $MUZZLE positions on a 11x profit rate.
Latecomers still got 1x profit. Smart DEX Traders bought it 2 hours after Smart meme pro traders.
- ca71 profited 1x.
- 218d realized 16% returns.
Case 3: $OPTIMUS (136% Returns)
On Mar 6, In the Top Net Buy by Stealth Money list, we discovered $OPTIMUS by clicking “Unverified Tokens.”
3 Stealth Money bought $OPTIMUS
- All of these 3 stealth addresses are fresh wallets
- Bought $OPTIMUS immediately after the wallet was created.
- Only trade 1 token – $OPTIMUS
The earliest Stealth Money 58ce bought it at $0.1215 before the price surged to $0.2873, a return of 136%.