- “Top Holders” – under the “Holders” category on the “Analytics” page.
- View Smart Money 24-hour or 7-day position changes.
- Monitor token burn by checking balance changes in the null address.
Top Holder is a list that ranks addresses based on the balance of a particular token they hold. There are two basic usages for this chart:
Monitor A Particular Address
For example, the percentage and value changes in the $CRO null address represent token burn activity.
Monitor Trader's Position Changes
For example, the $SHIB balance of the crypto fund Jump Trading increased, indicating buy-in or transfer-in activity.
You can access this metric under the Holders category.
Switch Smart Money Group
Click the “smart money” toggle button. Next, hover over “Smart Money” and select groups in the drop-down list.
- “Smart Money”: default list of Smart Money addresses contains big-name VCs, angels, smart DEX traders, and DeFi OGs.
- “Debank Tops”: 1,608 addresses (min. $500K balance) from the top 10.000 of Debank’s web3 rank.
- “Smart Meme Pro”: a list of 925 best-performing addresses that traded at least 10 meme coins with a 70%+ win rate in 2022.
Click “1D & 7D”.
Switch the time setting to see balance changes in the last 24 hours or 7 days.
Click the loop arrow.
Enter Full Screen
Click the cross arrow.
Share or Download The Chart Image
Click the “snapshot.”
Check An Address
Hover around a specific address; you can copy the address or directly visit details on the Etherscan.
You can sort the entire leaderboard by ascending or descending by illuminating the arrow ahead of a specific category.