The Net CEX Outflow is a new and exclusive token indicator developed by Candlestick. This indicator calculates live deposits and withdrawals from 27 major centralized exchanges(CEX), indicating real-time token flow changes.
You can access this metric under the Exchange Flows category.
- Red bars represent the token amount deposited to centralized exchanges.
- Green bars show the token amount withdrawn from centralized exchanges.
- The line highlighted in green symbolizes a positive Net CEX Outflow ( Withdrawals – deposits >0 )
- The line colored red represents a negative Net CEX Outflow. ( Withdrawals – deposits <0 )
- The grey line shows the price movement.
Hover to check
Hover around to check exact numbers, including price, deposit amount and $ value, withdraw amount and $ value, and Net CEX Outflow and $ value.
Hide or show
You can hide or show specific parts of the chart by clicking the symbols in the upper right corner.
by clicking ‘1D, 3D, 7D, 1M, 3M, 1Y.’
by clicking ‘5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 7 days’
Note: 5-minute, 15-minute, and 1-hour resolutions are available in 1d and 3d time ranges.
1d and 3d timeframes support 5-minute, 15-minute, and 1-hour resolutions. Likewise, 7d, 1M, 3M, and 1Y timeframes support 1-day and 7-days resolutions.
by clicking the loop arrow.
by clicking the cross arrow.
Share or download the chart image
by clicking “snapshot.”
Switch to the smart money chart
by clicking the “smart money” toggle button.
The Most Comprehensive CEXs Addresses Labeling
16.5M+ deposit addresses of 27 major CEXs on Ethereum:
- 5.2M from Coinbase
- 2.3M from Binance
- 1.5M from Bittrex
- MEXC, Gate.io, Huobi, Kucoin, FTX, etc.