The Rug Game tokens are the most stunning ones in the recent day.
$T killed 2 zeros. ATH $0.(4)1457
$CULT +48.7% in 7d due to the “proved-by-onchain-data-but-
Analysis of $T:
- DEX supply changes in the past 5d
- At what price attracted the most buy vol, buyers & sellers?
- Token Balance Distribution chart revealed sth?
- How Candlestick Smart Meme Traders took the first step to being the early birds to enjoy 10x and 100x?
DEX Supply Changes
During the price surge, the $T DEX balance is declining:
This is caused by the following:
- No supply on CEX. All on DEX
- Trader buy $T from DEX
At what price triggered the most buy vol?
$T Entry Price Distribution chart shows:
- $423,688 buy vol is at around $0.000008151
- On 9th, $T went up further, but buy vol declined
Hence, the price above $0.00008151 will face resistance.
$T Token Balance Distribution
On Jan 6, the day $T first liquidity was added to the DEX pool, the $T token balance was concentrated.
It became diversified afterward. From Jan 6 to 10th:
- Top 100: concentration 100% dropped to 71%
- Top 10: from 18.72% to 13.51%
Candlestick Smart Meme Traders Are The Earliest Comers
Candlestick Smart Meme Pro bought $T at the right beginning.
They bought at 7 zeros. ATH is 4 zeros. 1000x
Let’s look at some of their profits:
- 0x0873 turned $14 into $151
- 0x3324 $22 became $167
- 0x58dc $21 into $194
$T met the 6 Tips for Degen Hunters we shared before.
What About $U?
- Net Buy $473
- Buy value $10.46K vs Sell value $9.99K
- 77 buyers. 31 sellers
- Trades are all<$1000. Largest one is $973
- Sell orders are concentrated at around $0.(5)11 to $0.(5)15